[0.31.2] - 2017-04-03
- Bugfix: Resolve IntegrityError getting raised while linking existing enterprise users when data sharing consent is
disabled for the related enterprise.
[0.31.1] - 2017-03-31
- Bugfix: Allow unlinking of enterprise learners with plus sign or certain other characters in email address.
[0.31.0] - 2017-03-30
- Edited UI and error strings.
[0.30.0] - 2017-03-27
- Fully implements sap_success_factors transmitters and client to communicate with the SAP SuccessFactors API,
and to handle auditing and other business logic for both catalog and learner data calls.
[0.29.1] - 2017-03-27
- Support for segment.io events on data sharing consent flow
[0.29.0] - 2017-03-23
- Updates integrated_channels management command transmit_learner_data to support sending completion data for
self-paced courses, and to use the Certificates API for instructor-paced courses.
[0.28.0] - 2017-03-23
- New data sharing consent view supporting failure_url parameter
[0.27.6] - 2017-03-21
- Removed OAuth2Authentication class from API viewset definitions
[0.27.5] - 2017-03-17
- Updated api.yaml to resolve swagger configuration issues.
[0.27.4] - 2017-03-17
- Allows enterprise enrollments to be made on servers that sit behind a load balancer.
[0.27.3] - 2017-03-16
- Added integrated_channels management command to transmit courseware metadata to SAP SuccessFactors.
[0.27.2] - 2017-03-10
- Added integrated_channels management command to transmit learner completion data to SAP SuccessFactors.
[0.27.1] - 2017-03-13
- Added api.yaml and api-compact.yaml files to introduce api endpoints for catalog api-manager.
[0.27.0] - 2017-03-02
- Added API endpoint for fetching catalogs and catalog courses.
[0.26.3] - 2017-03-02
- Added integrated_channels to MANIFEST.in to properly include migrations for the new packages.
[0.26.2] - 2017-03-02
- Fixed package listing in setup.py to avoid import errors when using as a library
[0.26.1] - 2017-02-28
- Added support for retrieving access token from SAP SuccessFactors
- Added indicator in Sap SuccessFactors admin tool for checking the configuration’s access to SuccessFactors.
[0.26.0] - 2017-02-28
- Formally introducing new integrated_channels apps
- Adding new models and admin interfaces for integrated_channel and sap_success_factors
[0.25.0] - 2017-02-28
- Refactor _enroll_users() method to pay down technical debt
- Improve admin messaging around enrollment actions
[0.24.0] - 2017-02-27
- API for SSO pipeline is simplified to a single element.
- SSO users are linked to relevant Enterprise Customer when data sharing consent is disabled.
[0.23.2] - 2017-02-22
- SSO users are not created as EnterpriseCustomerUsers until all consent requirements have been fulfilled.
[0.22.1] - 2017-02-20
- Course Catalog API degrades gracefully in absence of Course Catalog service.
[0.22.0] - 2017-02-14
- Added API endpoint for fetching entitlements available to an enterprise learner
[0.21.2] - 2017-02-07
- Add id in EnterpriseCustomerUserSerializer fields
[0.21.0] - 2017-01-30
- Add UI handling for course-specific data sharing consent
[0.20.0] - 2017-01-30
- Add ability to select existing learners to be enrolled in courses from admin
[0.19.1] - 2017-01-30
- Resolved conflicting urls for User API endpoint.
[0.19.0] - 2017-01-30
- Added read-only enterprise API endpoint for IDAs.
- Moved utility functions from api.py to utils.py
[0.18.0] - 2017-01-27
- Add the ability to notify manually-enrolled learners via email.
[0.17.0] - 2017-01-25
- Add the EnterpriseCourseEnrollment model and related methods
[0.16.0] - 2017-01-25
- Fix a bug preventing a course catalog from being unlinked from an EnterpriseCustomer
[0.15.0] - 2017-01-25
- Enroll users in a program.
[0.14.0] - 2017-01-20
- Added view of seat entitlements on enterprise admin screen
[0.13.0] - 2017-01-06
- Dynamically fetch available course modes in the Manage learners admin
[0.12.0] - 2017-01-05
- Create pending enrollment for users who don’t yet have an account.
[0.11.0] - 2017-01-05
- Added links from the Manage Learners admin panel to individual learners.
[0.10.0] - 2017-01-04
- Added the ability to search the Manage Learners admin panel by username and email address.
[0.9.0] - 2016-12-29
- In django admin page for enterprise customer added alphabetical ordering for
catalog drop down and displayed catalog details link next to selected catalog.
[0.8.0] - 2016-12-08
- added the branding information api methods to return the enterprise customer logo on the basis of provider_id or uuid.
- Updated the logo image validator to take an image of size maximum of 4kb.
[0.7.0] - 2016-12-07
- Added a feature to enroll users in a course while linking them to an
[0.6.0] - 2016-12-04
- Fixed EnterpriseCustomer form to make Catalog field optional
- Added user bulk linking option
- Added Data Sharing Consent feature
[0.5.0] - 2016-11-28
- Added checks to make sure enterprise customer and identity provider has one-to-one relation.
- Added a helper method to retrieve enterprise customer branding information
[0.4.1] - 2016-11-24
- Fixed User.post_save handler causing initial migrations to fail
[0.4.0] - 2016-11-21
- Set up logic to call course catalog API to retrieve catalog listing to attach to EnterpriseCustomer.
[0.3.0] - 2016-11-16
- Added Pending Enterprise Customer User model - keeps track of user email linked to Enterprise Customer, but not
yet used by any user.
- Added custom “Manage Learners” admin view.
- Added sphinx-napoleon plugin to support rendering Google Style docstrings into documentation properly (i.e.
make it recognize function arguments, returns etc.)
- Added translation files
[0.2.0] - 2016-11-15
- Linked EnterpriseCustomer model to Identity Provider model
[0.1.2] - 2016-11-04
- Linked EnterpriseCustomer model to django Site model
[0.1.1] - 2016-11-03
- Enterprise Customer Branding Model and Django admin integration
[0.1.0] - 2016-10-13
- First release on PyPI.
- Models and Django admin integration